At Mediarex we are a global sports & entertainment organization with a vision to disrupt the booming Esports industry, now the largest entertainment vertical in the world.
Through blockchain technology, we want to revolutionize the Esports landscape by improving fan engagement, transforming the industry’s 380 million fans, from passive spectators into active participants who democratically control the competitive scenery they love to follow.
Our team of extraordinary people are the driving force behind our success. We’re a diverse, creative and innovative group of individuals who like to think (and work) outside the box.
chiliZ is our blockchain-based fan crowd-management environment for Esports teams, events, leagues & game titles. A platform where Esports fans will be able to take part in the management of their teams via voting rights acquired through a utility token known as chiliZ ($CHZ).
Socios powered by the chiliZ fintech platform & $CHZ token will offer to fans the opportunity to buy, trade & execute voting or ‘crowd managers’ rights in their favorite football teams. Connecting 4 billion football fans worldwide with the thousands of different UEFA clubs & professional football teams they root for.
The chiliZ Blockchain Campus will house world-leading exchanges, crypto-friendly European banks, leading blockchain media groups, service providers including recruitment services and some of the largest Asian crypto funds in a unique cluster in order to grow the the ecosystem locally and globally.
We’re looking for an experienced all-rounder, with solid experience in PR, content and social media, to join our Marketing team. With a passion for football (and sports in general), you will build hype, and execute publicity-generating campaigns, strategies and plans that will help bring the Socios.com proposition to more players, leagues and clubs across the world.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing day-to-day contact with target media and bloggers, including consumer, sports and trade, as well as key football influencers
- Executing high-impact PR programmes and create hype-building branded content
- Crafting stories that connect with current football fans
- Creating awesome player experiences around the teams, leagues and players on the Socios.com platform
- Creation and curation of content for Socios.com channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
- Keeping abreast of industry developments and potential partnerships
- Arranging and managing participation in football industry events, in conjunction with the PR & Events Executive
- Minimum of 2+ years industry experience.
- Holds an obsessive passion for football, and an unhealthy knowledge of the top clubs, players and leagues.
- Excellent network of football/sports press contacts, bloggers and influencers.
- A creative person who likes to experiment, thinks out-of-the-box and doesn’t play by the rules.
- Must be fluent in business English plus working knowledge of another language would be considered an asset.
- Self-starter, who can work autonomously but is a real team player.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of a team of innovators and creators, please send your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@mediarex.com