At Mediarex we are a global sports & entertainment organization with a vision to disrupt the booming Esports industry, now the largest entertainment vertical in the world.
Through blockchain technology, we want to revolutionize the Esports landscape by improving fan engagement, transforming the industry’s 380 million fans, from passive spectators into active participants who democratically control the competitive scenery they love to follow.
Our team of extraordinary people are the driving force behind our success. We’re a diverse, creative and innovative group of individuals who like to think (and work) outside the box.
chiliZ is our blockchain-based fan crowd-management environment for Esports teams, events, leagues & game titles. A platform where Esports fans will be able to take part in the management of their teams via voting rights acquired through a utility token known as chiliZ ($CHZ).
Socios powered by the chiliZ fintech platform & $CHZ token will offer to fans the opportunity to buy, trade & execute voting or ‘crowd managers’ rights in their favorite football teams. Connecting 4 billion football fans worldwide with the thousands of different UEFA clubs & professional football teams they root for.
The chiliZ Blockchain Campus will house world-leading exchanges, crypto-friendly European banks, leading blockchain media groups, service providers including recruitment services and some of the largest Asian crypto funds in a unique cluster in order to grow the the ecosystem locally and globally.
Due to continued growth we’re now looking to recruit a Front-End wizard to join our IT team. Reporting to our Head of Front End Development, you’ll be responsible for building the ‘client-site’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
Responsibilities & Duties
- As a Front-End developer you will be communicating, collaborating and working together with Back-End team, design team and other stakeholders.
- Work on a various Front-End web and Front-End mobile related projects.
- Main task will be improving and building new features for the product.
- Researching new approaches how to make products better, faster and more secure.
- Carry out thorough QA processes and monitoring of live tests.
- Providing feedback to improve product depending on your vision and/or experience.
- Provide technical feasibility and time estimations for sprint tasks.
- Ensure correct code implementation with quality in mind.
- Attend calls with clients or other stakeholders when required.
- Constantly look to improve our development and QA processes.
- Support our marketing and business team with development work.
- Experience in at least one of those frameworks: AngularJS, Angular, ReactJS or VueJS.
- Good understanding of UX/UI, responsive and mobile development.
- Know essential tools such as: GIT,NPM/Yarn, Webpack, JIRA/Redmine/Trello.
- Knowledge of ES6
- Be a team player.
- Enjoy innovating.
- Attention to details.
- Able to follow coding standards.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of a team of innovators and creators, please send your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@mediarex.com