At Mediarex we are a global sports & entertainment organization with a vision to disrupt the booming Esports industry, now the largest entertainment vertical in the world.
Through blockchain technology, we want to revolutionize the Esports landscape by improving fan engagement, transforming the industry’s 380 million fans, from passive spectators into active participants who democratically control the competitive scenery they love to follow.
Our team of extraordinary people are the driving force behind our success. We’re a diverse, creative and innovative group of individuals who like to think (and work) outside the box.
chiliZ is our blockchain-based fan crowd-management environment for Esports teams, events, leagues & game titles. A platform where Esports fans will be able to take part in the management of their teams via voting rights acquired through a utility token known as chiliZ ($CHZ).
Socios powered by the chiliZ fintech platform & $CHZ token will offer to fans the opportunity to buy, trade & execute voting or ‘crowd managers’ rights in their favorite football teams. Connecting 4 billion football fans worldwide with the thousands of different UEFA clubs & professional football teams they root for.
The chiliZ Blockchain Campus will house world-leading exchanges, crypto-friendly European banks, leading blockchain media groups, service providers including recruitment services and some of the largest Asian crypto funds in a unique cluster in order to grow the the ecosystem locally and globally.
Due to continued growth we’re now looking to recruit a gifted Junior Graphic Designer. Reporting to our Senior Designer you`ll be participating in various design projects, listening to feedback to hone skills and improve design while producing quality work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand project requirements and concepts.
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes.
- Produce final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, interfaces).
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects.
- Collaborate with team members to launch designs.
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects.
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work.
- Experience with design software and graphics editing tools (specifically Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & InDesign)
- Knowledge with animation tools (e.g. AfterEffect, Adobe Animate)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Excellent communication ability
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field will be considered an asset.
If you are passionate about design and are eager to learn more through various projects send your CV and Portfolio to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@mediarex.com