At Mediarex we are a global sports & entertainment organization with a vision to disrupt the booming Esports industry, now the largest entertainment vertical in the world.
Through blockchain technology, we want to revolutionize the Esports landscape by improving fan engagement, transforming the industry’s 380 million fans, from passive spectators into active participants who democratically control the competitive scenery they love to follow.
Our team of extraordinary people are the driving force behind our success. We’re a diverse, creative and innovative group of individuals who like to think (and work) outside the box.
chiliZ is our blockchain-based fan crowd-management environment for Esports teams, events, leagues & game titles. A platform where Esports fans will be able to take part in the management of their teams via voting rights acquired through a utility token known as chiliZ ($CHZ).
Socios powered by the chiliZ fintech platform & $CHZ token will offer to fans the opportunity to buy, trade & execute voting or ‘crowd managers’ rights in their favorite football teams. Connecting 4 billion football fans worldwide with the thousands of different UEFA clubs & professional football teams they root for.
The chiliZ Blockchain Campus will house world-leading exchanges, crypto-friendly European banks, leading blockchain media groups, service providers including recruitment services and some of the largest Asian crypto funds in a unique cluster in order to grow the the ecosystem locally and globally.
Due to continued growth we’re now looking to recruit a talented Web Designer to execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a portfolio & personal projects.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS and for rapid prototyping
- Proficiency in WordPress & PHP
- Experience with HTML animation would be considered an asset.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web/Banner trends, techniques and technologies.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of a team of innovators and creators, please send your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@mediarex.com