It’s time to turn up the heat over at Binance DEX. It is very common for DEX projects to give back to their community by hosting some sort of trading competition. We are no different, and would like to say thank you to our Chilizens, and thank you to the Binance DEX community and all projects involved in the Binance Chain ecosystem.
- Amount – 3,500,000 $CHZ
- Duration – 5 Days (Tuesday 9th – Saturday 13th)
- 50,000 $CHZ Total Trading Volume (buys and sells)
- Hold 15,000 $CHZ
- Hold 3 BNB
There is a total of 3,500,000 $CHZ to be won, 700,000 each day for the duration of the competition. All address’ that meet the above requirements will equally share a pool of 700,000 $CHZ each day.
Terms and Conditions
- Trading volume on each address will reset each day at 2PM CEST
- Trading volume refers to total buys and sells (excluding wash trades).
- Chiliz reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition rules at their sole discretion.
- Chiliz reserves the right to disqualify addresses that engage in illegitimate trading practices, such as wash trading.
- At a completely random interval on each day, the $CHZ and BNB holding amounts will be recorded.
- This activity will run for a total of 5 consecutive days (Tuesday 9th July – Saturday 13th July)
~The Chiliz Team
Chiliz is a digital currency for sports and entertainment platforms. It fuels the world’s first scalable, tokenized voting platform, Socios.com, where fans can buy, trade and execute voting rights in their favourite sports teams. The Chiliz project has raised $66 million from some of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges and leading crypto funds in Asia, including Binance, OK Blockchain Capital and Ceyuan Ventures. Chiliz is owned by Malta-based Mediarex Group, a global sports and entertainment organisation, which was founded in 2000. Chiliz is also certified by CertiK, a formal verification framework to mathematically prove that smart contracts and blockchain ecosystems are bug-free and hacker-resistant. Earlier this year, Chiliz obtained 2 licenses for Socios Entertainment OÜ, the corporate entity that will operate the tokenized voting platform. This will allow Socios.com to offer fiat and cryptocurrency exchange services on the Socios.com app, meaning fans can buy Chiliz ($CHZ) direct, without the need for a third-party exchange. The $CHZ supply will still come from approved and partnered crypto exchanges.